Discover the difference
Experience, quality, service: A simple formula that makes Solemar Turkey’s leading natural stone supplier.
- Founded in 1993. Years of experience!
- Quarry owner, manufacturer, exporter.
- 2 marble quarries.
- Quarry reserves: Over 100 years.
- High-tech factory on 31.000 m2 (330.000-squarefeet) area.
- 50.000 m2 (540.000-squarefeet) monthly production capacity.
- Unmatched customer service.
- Quick answers, great communication.
- Export to over 20 countries across the globe.
- Wide selection of products: Marble, travertine, limestone, dolomite and onyx.
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable production methods.
- High standard workplace conditions.
- Leader in workplace safety.
- Equal pay for equal work.
- Fair employment practices (no child labor).
- All employees with full social benefits.
A timeless trend
Natural stone will enhance any space and design in kitchens, bathrooms, and other interior and exterior projects, residential or commercial. From our very own stunning black/grey marble to rich travertine colors, Solemar offers an exquisite array of natural stone collections including limestone, onyx, dolomite and other marble colors.
Solemar’s main source of supply is its own quarries, which allows us to guarantee the supply of strategic materials and deal with large-scale projects.
Our exciting new black/grey marble is exclusive to Solemar. Being the only producer of this beautiful stone that we extract from our own quarry, we are able to provide our customers with the competitive advantage they are looking for.
Our other quarry, a beautiful white marble, will be operational in late 2020 / early 2021.
Unlike synthetic floor coverings and counter surfaces, natural stone is unique, highly durable and has a timeless quality that never goes out of style. Explore below to view a range of projects that used our natural stone.
Solemar will be showcasing its Neruda Egeo black / grey marble at 6th International Bursa Marble Block Fair on October 20-23, 2021.
We are very excited to introduce our first marble quarry. In December 2019, Solemar started operations at its new black/grey marble quarry. Located in Denizli, our new quarry lies over 680 acres (2.750.000 m2) with more than 100 years of extensive reserves.