Discover the difference
Experience, quality, service: A simple formula that makes Solemar Turkey’s leading natural stone supplier.
- Founded in 1993. Years of experience!
- Quarry owner, manufacturer, exporter.
- 2 marble quarries.
- Quarry reserves: Over 100 years.
- High-tech factory on 31.000 m2 (330.000-squarefeet) area.
- 50.000 m2 (540.000-squarefeet) monthly production capacity.
- Unmatched customer service.
- Quick answers, great communication.
- Export to over 20 countries across the globe.
- Wide selection of products: Marble, travertine, limestone, dolomite and onyx.
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable production methods.
- High standard workplace conditions.
- Leader in workplace safety.
- Equal pay for equal work.
- Fair employment practices (no child labor).
- All employees with full social benefits.
A timeless trend
Natural stone will enhance any space and design in kitchens, bathrooms, and other interior and exterior projects, residential or commercial. From our very own stunning black/grey marble to rich travertine colors, Solemar offers an exquisite array of natural stone collections including limestone, onyx, dolomite and other marble colors.
Solemar’s main source of supply is its own quarries, which allows us to guarantee the supply of strategic materials and deal with large-scale projects.
Our exciting new black/grey marble is exclusive to Solemar. Being the only producer of this beautiful stone that we extract from our own quarry, we are able to provide our customers with the competitive advantage they are looking for.
Our other quarry, a beautiful white marble, will be operational in late 2020 / early 2021.
Unlike synthetic floor coverings and counter surfaces, natural stone is unique, highly durable and has a timeless quality that never goes out of style. Explore below to view a range of projects that used our natural stone.
We are among the top natural stone exporters in four major natural stone cities in Turkey; Denizli, Burdur, Isparta and Antalya!
Listening to our customers and closely following the global market trends, we have decided to add three new marble lines in the white and grey tones. Gris Blanco: A bluish light grey shade that is a fantastic match to modern home design ideas. Gris Luna: A darker grey shade with lots of beautiful movement that is going to add depth to your product offerings. Rio Azul: A new quarry and it is an elegant combination of white, dark blue and black. It looks spectacular in rectangular formats. For more information, please check out 'Products' section or contact your sales reprsentative.
A new production hall of over 20,000 sqft is being constructed on our campus. This improvement is planned to increase our capacity by over 40% and it will enable us to service our clients even better and much faster. New hall and new machines will be operational in September / October 2017.